joi, 25 iulie 2013

...despicable me for still and keep loving you!


   Would you believe how i've cryed every morning and allnight?
Would you care how my life without you stopped, and i started to die?

Would you leave, when see me come by?
Or would you stay and have another try?

Would you believe how i've fight to gain you take a look?
Would you care i lost miself to find you as my love's trueth?

Would you give a hand to keep our magic alive?
Or would you step back and say goodbye?

Would you listen to my heart's words when i shut up?
Would you see my soul in them and not have enought?

Would you remember i'm still your child every tomorrow?
Or would you forget my sweetness when i grow with sorrow? 

Would you regret me when realise i am the only to have gone throught that for a little happiness with you?
Or would you laugh my stupid even then, when i'm done and gone because you broke me through?


 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM TODAY ON, TO EVERY NEXT ANNIVERSARY WITHOUT ME!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu