duminică, 16 decembrie 2012

Two persons can.t just”like„ each other...and do nothing about it!



           IT.S SUNDAY...BUT STILL NOT ”SUN DAY„ FOR ME!

    IT.S ”YOU, AND ”ME”...BUT STILL NOT „US”

   IT.S WHY I WONDER, THEN „WHEN?„..NOT ”HOW?”...



  I KNOW ALL THE OTHER ANSWERS

LESS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:

SHE WILL BE LOVED BY YOU, SO THAT YOU SUCCEED TO LOVE AGAIN!?



When the right time for doing things,means „in time„...you really have no other right then spent time waiting.
If i am right in time for your life, you have no right to make me hope too long.
...but you have the right to finish my waiting,or hope..by bringind worse or better about us!


Cause every begining has two chances:of continuing or ending

I realise now,my life is a totally begining ...

But...i only need one chance:

...to live it,like it will get to no final ever

I am the lock...but the key is ”you”Blogger :-)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu